Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Happy 27th Anniversary, Marty!


Ephesians 5:22-25

22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord.  23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior.  24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.  25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her.


Wow!  God is so, so good!  Marty, I thank God for you!  I thank God for the 27 years of marriage we have had together.  It's crazy to look back at pictures of when we were in high school and when we first met.  For me, it was love at first sight!  It may have taken you a little longer:)  We were just two kids crazy about each other.  In many ways, we still are just two kids crazy about each other.  God has been with us every step of the way, and He has blessed us with an incredible family!  I love you, and I thank you for loving me.  I thank God for His Word and teaching us how to love.  I look forward to spending eternity with you, thanks be to Jesus who loved us first and showed us how to love unconditionally.  But for here and now, Happy 27th Anniversary!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lord Will Fight For You!

We have this Scripture on the walls of our hearts.  We have this Scripture on the walls of our house.  This Scripture is one of my wife'...