Friday, February 14, 2020

Since 1989 and counting...

"He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the Lord." - Proverbs 18:22

I remember leaving Start High School when it consolidated back in May of 1988.  I was angry and disappointed.  In the fall of 1988, I started school at Riverfield Academy.  On the first day of school, I walked up to the gym and spotted Marty Ann Hill.  She not only caught my eye; she caught my heart!  My anger and disappointment about leaving Start High School didn't last long.  We went on our first date in October of 1988.  It took a little time and a little begging, but on February 14, 1989, Marty went with me to the Start Baptist Church "Valentine's Banquet."  We've been together ever since.  I truly did find a wife, and she is incredible.  There is no doubt in my mind that I have received favor from the Lord!  To this day, I am still receiving favor from the Lord!  I love you, Marty Ann Hill Thomas!  Thank you for loving me the way the Lord loves you - immeasurably and unconditionally!  I am praying for many more days and weeks and months and years to share life with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lord Will Fight For You!

We have this Scripture on the walls of our hearts.  We have this Scripture on the walls of our house.  This Scripture is one of my wife'...