Friday, August 14, 2020

Happy 28th Anniversary, Marty!

 

"Love is patient, love is kind.  It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.  It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no records of wrongs.  Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.  It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.  Love never fails." - 1 Corinthians 13:4-8a

I thank God for you, Marty!  I thank God for blessing me with an amazing and God-fearing wife!  I thank God for His love and that He teaches us and shows us how to love each other, as well.  I thank God that the love you show and give to me is the kind of love found in 1 Corinthians 13.  I can still remember you walking down the aisle in your wedding dress on August 14, 1992!  I was amazed by you then, and I am still amazed today!  It is crazy to think that we have spent well over half of our lives together in this world.    One of my goals has always been to make you laugh.  I've done just about anything to see you smile and to hear you laugh.  I know that I have been driving you crazy the past 28 years, but if you will let me and the Lord is willing, I would love to keep on driving you crazy for many years to come!  Happy anniversary, Marty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lord Will Fight For You!

We have this Scripture on the walls of our hearts.  We have this Scripture on the walls of our house.  This Scripture is one of my wife'...