Saturday, August 14, 2021

Happy 29th Anniversary, Marty!


 "Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." - Psalm 107:1

God has been so good to me.  When I was 13 years old, I repented of my sin and asked Jesus Christ to save me.  God's love, grace, and mercy has overwhelmed me over and over again throughout my life.  Back in 1989, God allowed me to cross paths with Marty Ann Hill, and we've been on the same path ever since then.  On August 14th, 1992, she became Marty Ann Hill Thomas, and it has been an incredible journey ever since.  

Happy 29th Anniversary, Marty!  I love you so much!  You show me the love of God in so many ways, and I am truly thankful for you.  Each and every day that I wake up, I thank God for you!  My prayer is that God gives us many more years together and many more days for me to wake up and give thanks to God for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lord Will Fight For You!

We have this Scripture on the walls of our hearts.  We have this Scripture on the walls of our house.  This Scripture is one of my wife'...