Sunday, May 8, 2022

Happy Mother's Day - 2022!

"As a mother comforts her child, so will I comfort you." - Isaiah 66:13

I have been so incredibly blessed in my life to have ladies like these in my life (my wife Marty, my mom Pat, my mom-in-love Trudy, and my Aunt Nancy)!  God is so, so good, and today I celebrate His goodness to say, "Happy Mother's Day," to all our moms out there!  Your children and your communities love and appreciate you so much!  In my own life, these ladies have shown me unconditional love, sweet love, tough love, and many other forms of love that I desperately needed.  But most importantly, these ladies have shown me godly love...love that is faithful and comforting.  Thank you, Heavenly Father, for giving us moms who both RELY on Your love and RELAY Your love to us!  Bless all of our moms today, and may You receive all glory and honor through their faithfulness.  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lord Will Fight For You!

We have this Scripture on the walls of our hearts.  We have this Scripture on the walls of our house.  This Scripture is one of my wife'...