Friday, September 24, 2021

Happy 21st Birthday, Jacob!


I've heard it said many times, "You better not blink, because your kids will grow up and be adults before you know it."  Over the past few years, I blinked several times.  My kids are growing up into adults, but I am so thankful to God for them!  Jacob, you are growing into an awesome young man, and we are so proud of you!  I remember the days of you sitting in my lap watching ESPN until we both fell asleep.  I remember you clinging to your mom at home, at school, at church, and pretty much anywhere we went.  But most of all, I remember your smile and your laugh.  Keep smiling and laughing, son.  We hope that you have a great 21st birthday, and we hope you know just how much we love you!  We pray that God will continue to bless you and make you a blessing to others for His glory.  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lord Will Fight For You!

We have this Scripture on the walls of our hearts.  We have this Scripture on the walls of our house.  This Scripture is one of my wife'...